Quell – Certified Refurbished 2016 Model
Quell is an advanced, wearable technology that uses prescription strength nerve stimulation to provide relief from chronic pain.It is 100% drug free, doctor recommended and FDA cleared for use during the day while active and at night while sleeping.
In a clinical study, 4 out 5 people reported improvement in chronic pain and 2 out of 3 people reported a reduction in their pain medication use.*
This certified refurbished product is the same pain relief technology found in the current Quell that has been refurbished under stringent quality standards. This product also carries a 2-year limited warranty.
Certified Refurbished Products undergo NeuroMetrix’s stringent quality refurbishment process and meet the same high technical standards as new NeuroMetrix products. Supply of refurbished devices is limited.
Worn just below the knee, Quell taps into your body’s natural pain relief response, blocking pain signals to deliver relief from chronic pain. Quell is designed for people with back pain, arthritis pain, nerve pain, leg and foot pain, among others.
Quell is an FSA (Flexible Spending account) eligible product and may be purchased with your FSA card.
Each certified refurbished Quell Starter Kit includes:
- 1 Refurbished Quell Device
- 1 new Quell Band (original band design)
- 1 month supply of Standard electrodes (2 electrodes)
- 1 USB cable and a charger adapter
- 1 Quick Start Guide
- 60 day money back guarantee
- 2 Year Warranty
Each Certified Refurbished Product is:
- Fully tested
- Refurbished with replacement parts where necessary
- Thoroughly cleaned and inspected
- Repackaged (including manuals, cables, band, etc)
- Updated with the latest software
- Processed through final QA inspection
The refurbished Quell Starter Kit comes with the same a 60 day, no-risk, money-back guarantee.
Quell is contraindicated if you have a cardiac pacemaker, implanted defibrillator, or other implanted metallic or electronic device. Please consult with your doctor if you have questions about using Quell.
Quell is not intended to treat migraines or headaches.
* Journal of Pain Research 2016;(9):469-479