Quell Starter Kit - Try Quell Risk Free for 60 days
Quell is an advanced, wearable technology that uses prescription strength nerve stimulation to provide relief from chronic pain. It is 100% drug free, doctor recommended and FDA cleared for use during the day while active and at night while sleeping.
In a clinical study, 4 out 5 people reported improvement in chronic pain and 2 out of 3 people reported a reduction in their pain medication use.*
Commit to using Quell daily for 30 days to reclaim your life from chronic pain. For best results, use for at least 3 therapy sessions per day. If you’re not satisfied with the level of relief, return to Quell for a full refund within 60 days.
Quell is an FSA (Flexible Spending account) eligible product and may be purchased with your FSA card.
Worn just below the knee, Quell taps into your body’s natural pain relief response, blocking pain signals to deliver relief from chronic pain. Quell is designed for people with back pain, arthritis pain, nerve pain, leg and foot pain, among others.
- 100% drug free
- FDA cleared for 24/7 use
- Wearable, lightweight, slim design
- Doctor recommended neurotechnology
- Patented OptiTherapy® (automatically adjusts dose to optimize pain relief)
- Quell App for iOS and Android allows you to calibrate your Quell, start and stop therapy, and adjust the intensity of therapy
- The Quell App will also allow you to customize therapy and track therapy, sleep, activity and pain
- The new Quell band features a durable fabric and robust velcro closure designed for longer wear. The rounded end prevents overlap of the velcro onto your clothing and a fully enclosed pocket keeps the Quell device secure in the band
- 60 day money back guarantee
- 2 year limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
Each Quell Starter Kit includes:
- 1 Quell device
- 1 New and Improved Quell band
- 1 month supply of Standard electrodes (2 electrodes)
- 1 charger cable and 1 charger adapter
Quell is contraindicated if you have a cardiac pacemaker, implanted defibrillator, or other implanted metallic or electronic device. Please consult with your doctor if you have questions about using Quell.
Quell is not intended to treat migraines or headaches.
* Journal of Pain Research 2016;(9):469-479